Revival Gaming
Come join the Discord

Did trump get impeached ?

PeppaPigKilla

PeppaPigKilla

Administrator
Staff member
I haven’t watched the news in a very long time but amirite in thinking trumps being impeached ? Or at least an impeachment hearing ?

LongRangeBeaver

LongRangeBeaver

Administrator
Trump has been impeached. Senate to decide if his actions amount to a need to remove him from office. Trump is only the 3rd President in US history to ever be impeached.

PeppaPigKilla

PeppaPigKilla

Administrator
Staff member
Trump has been impeached. Senate to decide if his actions amount to a need to remove him from office. Trump is only the 3rd President in US history to ever be impeached.
didn’t think anyone had been before. I remember reading or hearing about Ronald Reagan but not sure how that ended.

and now he’s started world war 3 potentially ?
I see that as highly unlikely.

LongRangeBeaver

LongRangeBeaver

Administrator
Andrew Johnson, Bill Clinton, and now DJT. All impeached. The first two were not removed from the Presidency. Not holding my breath on the third.

As for WWIII... I agree people are jumping the gun here, but there were so many intelligence conventions broken by killing this guy. People are fair to draw loose links to Archduke Ferdinand and WWI.

PeppaPigKilla

PeppaPigKilla

Administrator
Staff member
Andrew Johnson, Bill Clinton, and now DJT. All impeached. The first two were not removed from the Presidency. Not holding my breath on the third.

As for WWIII... I agree people are jumping the gun here, but there were so many intelligence conventions broken by killing this guy. People are fair to draw loose links to Archduke Ferdinand and WWI.
wasnt that the trigger of the world war ? He was assassinated wasn’t he ?

LongRangeBeaver

LongRangeBeaver

Administrator
It was a seemingly isolated event, the consequences of which could not have been predicted to lead to the war. That's the danger of such actions.