Revival FiveM

Revival FiveM

Revival Star Citizen

News ticker
  • FiveM Server 206.189.120.149:30120
  • Revival FiveM Server ip
Brynnie

slight bug with application

So with the Police Application there are some slight bugs with it , as you can see the question is listed twice on some parts. I don't know if alos we could do some artwork by George, whereby we have a Police Badge with Revival RP around it maybe?? just make it look more professional. And then I would suggest this Application be moved into the Police application forum folder.  Where to the replies go for the application? Thanks you beautiful man 

image.png.eb96fca63911bfb0fee84ca2c8fde1a7.png

The repeating of the question is a description, its intended. ( its to give a bit more detail on the question itself.)

Not sure if we can add an image so I'll quickly have a look for that bit. 

I'll have to set up permissions around the applications section where a user can only see their post and no one elses as these have the potential to contain sensitive data. 

• Like 1

Added a badge for now until we have our own version 

50ca2df8e1e9fcf1dd82c9f744c50b45.png

I've also moved applications into the police section of the forum, the poster can only see their own post but no one elses, moderators and admin can see anyones. Going to test this now 

Fantastic , did see the latest badge, which looks good, will try and locate one for the car dealer, EMS, 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.